Click HERE to see our Charities in Wyoming
Wyoming is a western state defined by vast plains and the Rocky Mountains. Its famed Yellowstone National Park, a nearly 3,500-sq.-mile wilderness recreation area, is home to hundreds of animal species, dramatic canyons and alpine rivers. The park’s gushing geysers include the iconic Old Faithful. To the south is Grand Teton National Park, known for back country skiing, forested hikes and Snake River fishing.
Donating a car in Wyoming is easy
Donating your car in Wyoming is easy when you put Center For Car Donations to work for you. It takes just a few moments to do and it’s a win/win for everyone. You get rid of your unwanted car, you get a tax receipt and you help your favorite cause.
Here are the steps to donating your car in Wyoming:
- Choose to support one of our non-profits with your car donation.
- Find your title and have it ready when you call.
- Call our toll-free number 877-411-3662.
- Give our representative basic information like year, make, model, VIN and title number.
- Schedule a convenient time to pick up your car.
- Give the tow driver your signed title and he will give you a tow receipt.
- Once the vehicle sells, usually within six to eight weeks, you will receive a thank you letter and tax receipt.
- The last step is easy! Smile- because you’re helping make your state a better place.Call 877-411-3662 or donate online by clicking here.
Center for Car Donations has been in business for over ten years. We have processed over 25,000 vehicles for donors and nonprofits nationwide. Our dedicated representatives are there to walk you through every step. Our goal is to help the donor have an easy smooth experience and to maximize their donation.
Nonprofits you can help in Wyoming
We work with 89.1 KHOL Jackson Hole Community Radio who own and operate the radio station in accordance with three underlying principles; providing news and information focused on the northwest region of the state; fostering cultural expression in the community through locally produced programs; and maintaining the tradition of public radio by educating and informing listeners with a diversity of music and views that challenge people to explore new ideas. Or, you can choose from our 250 nonprofits that support services for veterans, seniors, the homeless, animals, foster children, the environment among others.(click here). If you don’t see your favorite nonprofit, let us know and we will get them signed up!