Click HERE to see our Charities in New Jersey
While most people associate agriculture with our nation’s heartland, New Jersey is home to more than 9,071 farms covering 715,057 acres of farmland. The state is among the leaders in many forms of agricultural production. For example, New Jersey ranks: 5th in blueberry production, 3rd in cranberry production, 3rd in spinach, 3rd in bell peppers, 4th in peach production. The state also produces an abundance of tomatoes, corn, apples, strawberries, potatoes, hay, soybeans and nursery stock. There is an obvious reason New Jersey is called The Garden State.
It’s easy to donate your car in New Jersey.
- Call our Toll Free number
- Give the tow driver your title
- Wait for your tax receipt
Lend a helping hand to your fellow New Jerseyans by donating your car
Donating an unwanted vehicle is a great way to help your neighbors while supporting your local community. There are a few wonderful non-profits in New Jersey that lend aid in a variety of ways. From Community radio, to supporting animals, donating a car is an ideal way for you to offer your support. And there is no better way to make your vehicle donation than through Center For Car Donations.
Center for Car Donations has been processing vehicle donations for over 10 years and are very proud of our record. We encourage you to visit our website www.centerforcardonations.com and read some of the testimonials from our charity partners and generous donors. The best part of donating your car through Center for Car Donations is that we make it so easy and handle everything.
You can donate your car to one of these New Jersey charities
There are many worthy nonprofits in New Jersey that we would be excited to work with, so if you don’t see your favorite nonprofit on our list (click here to see the list), then let us know and we will get them signed up to start receiving donations.
Just follow these steps and you’ll see how easy it is to donate your car in New Jersey:
- Visit our website www.centerforcardonations.com to choose one of our charity partners.
- Call our toll-free number 877-411-3662 and speak with one of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives to find out if your car qualifies. We accept many cars, running or not, but it must have an engine, fit certain criteria and be able to be towed.
- Have your title handy when you call. If you don’t have your title you will need to get a replacement title.
- Schedule a convenient time and place to pick up your car.
- Give our friendly tow truck driver your title and he’ll give you an initial receipt.
- You’ll receive a “thank you” letter and tax receipt in six to eight weeks.
Donating your car to any of these organizations in New Jersey will help to make a difference in the lives of fellow New Jerseyans who need your help. We promised you that donating a car is easy and we meant it. Click the Donate Now button to get started. Your vehicle donation may just change the life of a neighbor in need.