Click HERE to see our Michigan Charities
Michigan borders four of the five Great Lakes and has over 10,000 inland lakes, making it a water lover’s dream. Divided into the Upper and Lower peninsulas by the Straits of Mackinac, the two parts of the state are connected by the Mackinac Bridge, one of the world’s longest suspension bridges. Home to the long recognized car capital of the U.S., the city of Detroit is also famous for introducing Americans, and the world, to the music of Motown. Few states have had such a dynamic impact on the culture and social trends of not just the United States, but our global society as a whole.
What could possibly be a more appropriate way to help a fellow resident of the motor capital of the U.S.? Donating your unwanted vehicle is a great way to provide critical aid to your neighbors while supporting your local community’s needs. You can choose from one of our 250 nonprofits that help children, animals, the environment, our veterans, education or public media. If you’re interested in supporting public media, donate to WGVU, Public Media whose mission is to provide educational, informative, and entertaining programs and events to the West Michigan community as a service of Grand Valley State University. And, there is no better way to make your vehicle donation than through Center For Car Donations.
- Choose one of our charity partners in Michigan by visiting our website www.centerforcardonations.com.
- Call our toll-free number 877-411-3662 and speak with one of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives. We accept most cars, running or not, but it must be able to be towed. Be sure to ask our representative to make sure your car qualifies.
- Have your title handy when you call. If you don’t have your title you will need to go to the Motor Vehicle Department and request a new one.
- Arrange a preferred time and place for your car to be picked up.
- Give our friendly tow truck driver your title and you’ll receive an initial receipt.
- Look for your “thank you” letter and tax receipt in six to eight weeks.
Why donate thru Center for Car Donations?
Center for Car Donations has been processing vehicle donations for over 10 years and are very proud of our record. We are licensed, bonded and registered to handle vehicle donations in the State of Michigan. We encourage you to visit our website www.centerforcardonations.com and read some of the testimonials from our charity partners and generous donors. The best part of donating your car through Center for Car Donations is that we make it so easy and handle everything.
You can donate to one of these great Michigan charities
There are many worthy nonprofits in Michigan that we would be excited to work with, so if you don’t see your favorite nonprofit on our list (click here to see the list), then let us know and we will get them signed up to start receiving donations.
Donating your car will help to make a positive difference in the lives of fellow Michiganders. We promised you that donating your car is easy and we meant it. Click the Donate Now button to get started. Your vehicle donation may just change the life of a neighbor in need. What a wonderful tribute to the industry so dear to the heart of all who call Michigan home. So please, spread the word and donate today.