The Evergreen State College Foundation is an organization dedicated to building an outstanding future for the Evergreen State College.
- KAOS is a Diverse Free-Form Radio
- KAOS is a non-commercial, community radio station, located in Olympia, Washington, serving and broadcasting to the South Sound area.
- KAOS first went on air in January 1, 1973, with the call letters K-A-O-S.
- The station broadcasts at 89.3 FM at 1100 watts, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. Its coverage area includes Olympia/Lacey/Tumwater, Thurston County, Shelton, Mason County and portions of Lewis, Pierce and Kitsap Counties.
- KAOS programming includes a wide range of music, women’s issues, Native American, Spanish language, comedy, Democracy Now!, local, national and international public affairs, call-in discussion and more.
- KAOS is licensed to The Evergreen State College, Washington’s innovative four-year college, nationally acclaimed for its interdisciplinary studies in the liberal arts and sciences.
- The station is a member of the National Federation of Community Broadcasters, Washington Public Broadcasting Association, Washington State Association of Broadcasters, Pacifica Radio Network, and Public Radio International.
Location: Olympia, Wash.