Illinois is a mid-western state bordering Indiana in the east and the Mississippi River in the west. Nicknamed “the Prairie State,” it’s marked by farmland, forests, rolling hills and wetlands. On Lake Michigan in its northeast is Chicago, one of the largest cities in the U.S. It’s famous for its skyscrapers, such as sleek, 1,451-ft. Willis Tower and the neo-Gothic Tribune Tower.
We are, unfortunately, not working in Illinois at this time. Please check back later!
Donating a car in Illinois is easy.
Donating your car in Illinois is easy when you put Center For Car Donations to work for you. It takes just a few moments to do and it’s a win/win for everyone. You get rid of your unwanted car, you get a tax receipt and you help your favorite cause.
Here are the steps to donating your car in Illinois:
- Choose to support one of our non-profits with your car donation.
- Find your title and have it ready when you call.
- Call our toll-free number 877-411-3662.
- Give our representative basic information like year, make, model, VIN and title number.
- Schedule a convenient time to pick up your car.
- Give the tow driver your signed title and he will give you a tow receipt.
- Once the vehicle sells, usually within six to eight weeks, you will receive a thank you letter and tax receipt.
- The last step is easy! Smile- because you’re helping make your state a better place.
Center for Car Donations has been in business for over ten years. We have processed over 25,000 vehicles for donors and nonprofits nationwide. We are licensed, bonded and registered to accept donations in Illinois. Our representatives are there to walk you through every step. Our goal is to help the donor have an easy smooth experience and to maximize their donation.