Click HERE to see our Charities in Georgia
Georgia is a southeastern U.S. state whose diverse terrain spans coastal marshland and beaches to wide stretches of farmland. Atlanta, its sprawling capital, is the birthplace of civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr. Georgia’s other cities include Savannah, famed for its 18th- and 19th-century architecture and leafy public squares, the college town of Athens, and Augusta, which hosts the Masters golf tournament.
Donating a car in Georgia is easy.
Donating your car in Georgia is easy when you put Center For Car Donations to work for you. It takes just a few moments to do and it’s a win/win for everyone. You get rid of your unwanted car, you get a tax receipt and you help your favorite cause.
Here are the steps to donating your car in Georgia:
- Choose to support one of our non-profits with your car donation.
- Find your title and have it ready when you call.
- Call our toll-free number 877-411-3662.
- Give our representative basic information like year, make, model, VIN and title number.
- Schedule a convenient time to pick up your car.
- Give the tow driver your signed title and he will give you a tow receipt.
- Once the vehicle sells, usually within six to eight weeks, you will receive a thank you letter and tax receipt.
- The last step is easy! Smile- because you’re helping make your state a better place.Call 877-411-3662 to find out if your car qualifies, or donate online by clicking here.
Why donate thru Center for Car Donations?
Center for Car Donations has been in business for over ten years. We have processed over 25,000 vehicles for donors and nonprofits nationwide. Our dedicated representatives are there to walk you through every step. Our goal is to help the donor have an easy smooth experience and to maximize their donation.
Nonprofits you can help in Georgia
Click here to read about our Georgia nonprofits, or you can choose from our 250 nonprofits that support services for veterans, seniors, the homeless, animals, foster children, the environment and other worthy causes (click here). If you don’t see your favorite nonprofit, let us know and we will get them signed up!