Contact Us (702) 660-0504
Viva Las Vegas! Las Vegas isn’t just bright lights and big casinos. Las Vegas is home to over 600,000 people, (800,000 if you count the surrounding area of Henderson, Nevada). Las Vegans are people who love and support the community they call home. There are over 400 nonprofits that work tirelessly every day to help the community of Las Vegas and you can help too by donating your car.
Why donate a car in Las Vegas through Center for Car Donations?
There are many car donation companies who claim to help nonprofits, but Center for Car Donations has been turning cars into support for nonprofits for over 10 years. We have raised over 14 million dollars for noble causes like animal rescue, public television, community radio, family shelters, injured warriors, environmental causes, education and countless others (see our charity list). Center for Car Donations is fully-insured, licensed, and bonded, and we work with over 250 nonprofits nationwide.
How can I donate a car in Las Vegas?
There are just a few very easy steps to donating your car and it takes less than 7 minutes if you are prepared (go ahead and time us).
1. First, locate your title and have it ready when you call to make your car donation.
2. Call 877-411-3662 (toll-free) to speak to our friendly donation specialist. They’ll need the VIN and Title number, the overall condition of your donated vehicle and where your car is located for pick up.
3. You can click on the “donate now” button and make your donation online 24 hours a day. A representative will call you back to complete your donation.
4. A tow truck driver will call within 24-48 hours to schedule a convenient time to pick up your car from your home, office or repair shop. If you need an immediate appointment just give us a call and we will see what we can do for you.
5. You’ll need to give the tow truck driver the signed title in exchange for an initial tow receipt (If you do not receive one, call our office and we will email it to you immediately).
6. Be patient because it takes six to eight weeks for your thank-you letter and tax receipt to arrive.
7. Give the tax receipt to your tax preparer when it comes time to do your taxes.
8. Then, tell all your friends how easy it was to support your favorite charity and get a tax write off.
What nonprofits can I support in Las Vegas, Nevada?
We represent nonprofits nationwide, but if you would like to support a local nonprofit you can choose from the following nonprofits:
Vegas PBS, http://www.vegaspbs.org/donatecar/
KCEP, 88.1 FM, http://power88lv.com/
KRYS’ Rescue Center, http://www.kryssrescuecenter.com/
The Gay and Lesbian Community Center of Southern Nevada, http://www.thecenterlv.org/
If you don’t see your favorite nonprofit here, give us a call at 877-411-3662 and we’ll get them signed up right away so they can accept your generous car donation.
If you would like to support one of these nonprofits by donating your car, truck, boat or RV, it’s a very easy process and takes just a few minutes for a Center for Car Donations representative to take your information and arrange to have your donated vehicle picked up from your home, office, or repair shop.
What cars can I donate in Las Vegas?
Maybe you have a Toyota, or Honda, Subaru, Cadillac, Buick, Chevy, Volkswagen, Rolls Royce, golf cart, or a pickup truck you’d like to donate, don’t worry we take all cars and some motorcycle and RV donations (providing they qualify). Cars do not always have to be running so call to see if your car, truck, boat, motorcycle or RV qualifies (nearly all running cars will qualify for donation).
You don’t have to roll the dice with the safety of your car, now you can donate it in Las Vegas and get a tax receipt. Call 877-411-3662 or click on the “donate now” button at the top of the page to get started right away! Come April 15th, you’ll be glad you did.