Contact Us 505-207-0058
Donating a car in Albuquerque is easy!
If you turned left and ended up in Albuquerque, you are not alone. Albuquerque is New Mexico’s largest city and it sits majestically in the high desert. Known for its famous balloon festival and its proximity to the popular tourist destination, Santa Fe, Albuquerque is the home to many wonderful nonprofits.
You can help your favorite nonprofit by donating your unwanted, car, truck or motorhome to them. It takes just a few minutes and Center for Car Donations can walk you through the process and have your car picked up within 24 hours
What cars can I donate in Albuquerque?
No matter what car you drive, it can be put to good use when you donate it. Donate a Ford, Volkswagen, Chevrolet, Dodge, Subaru, or Mercedes Benz, Cadillac, Smart Car or even a golf cart, in less time than it takes to inflate a hot air balloon.
The best part is that it is a win/win for all. You get rid of an unwanted car; you get a tax receipt for your donation and your favorite nonprofit benefits. What could be better than that?
Why donate a car in Albuquerque through Center for Car Donations?
First, it is important to note that there are many car donation companies who claim to help nonprofits, but Center for Car Donations has been helping nonprofits with their car donation programs for over 10 years. We have raised over 14 million dollars for great causes like animal rescue, community radio, family shelters, injured warriors, the environment, and countless more important and valuable causes. Center for Car Donation is fully-insured, licensed, bonded and registered with the State of New Mexico, so you can be sure that we are a reputable company that will take very good care of you and your donation.
How to donate a car in Albuquerque?
There are just a few steps to donating your car.
1. Find your title and have it ready when you call.
2. Call our toll-free number 877-411-3662 to speak to our representative. They’ll want to know the VIN and Title number, the condition of your car and the location of the donated vehicle.
3. Wait for the tow truck driver to call and schedule a convenient appointment.
4. Give the driver the signed title in exchange for an initial receipt.
5. Wait six to eight weeks for your thank you letter and tax receipt.
6. Give the tax receipt to your accountant when doing your taxes.
7. Smile because you not only got a tax write off, you also helped your favorite charity.
Smiling is a big part of donating your car in Albuquerque because you are part of a large community of New Mexicans that generously support their favorite nonprofit.
Don’t see your nonprofit listed, call us let us know and we will get them signed up.