In support of this mission, CASA of Solano County is committed to the following:
– Advocate for the best interests of children.
– Provide comprehensive training programs to educate volunteer advocates.
– Recruit volunteers to act as Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA’s).
– Provide ongoing support to CASA staff and volunteers.
– Create and maintain public awareness and educate the community regarding child abuse and neglect
– Provide advocacy networking and liaison with public and private agencies and individuals.
– Act in liaison with, and at the direction of, the Juvenile Court Judge.
Location: Fairfield, CA