Click HERE to see all of our Arkansas Charities
Arkansas is a southeastern U.S. state bordering the Mississippi River. It’s known for its abundant parkland and recreational areas, with terrain encompassing mountains, caves, rivers and hot springs. The rugged Ozarks region in its northwest has hiking trails and limestone caves such as Blanchard Springs Caverns. Its capital, Little Rock, hosts the Clinton Presidential Center, housing Bill Clintons presidential archives and exhibits.
Donating your car in Arkansas is easy when you put Center For Car Donations to work for you. It takes just a few moments to do and its a win/win. You get rid of your unwanted car, you get a tax receipt and you help your favorite cause.
Here are the steps to donating your car in Arkansas:
- Choose from one of our non-profits.
- Find your title to the donated vehicle.
- Call our toll-free number 877-411-3662.
- Give our representative basic information like year, make, model, VIN and title number.
- Schedule a convenient time to pick up your car.
- Give the tow driver your signed title and he will give you a tow receipt.
- Once the vehicle sells, usually within six to eight weeks, you will receive a thank you letter and tax receipt.
Why donate thru Center for Car Donations?
Center for Car Donations has been in business for over ten years. We have processed over 25,000 vehicles for donors and nonprofits nationwide. We are licensed, bonded and registered to accept donations in Arkansas. Our representatives are there to walk you through every step. Our goal is to help the donor have an easy smooth experience and to maximize their donation.
We work with KUAF, a non-profit National Public Radio affiliate and part of the University of Arkansas system. KUAF serves 1/4 of the state of Arkansas and parts of Missouri and Oklahoma with news, information and music. Your donation helps them provide news and information to the citizens of Arkansas. Or, you can choose from our 250 nonprofits. If you dont see your favorite nonprofit, let us know and we will get them signed up!
Call 877-411-3662 or donate online by clicking here.